Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

10 Tips for Healthy Skin

Views: 5559  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:55 AM

Default 10 Tips for Healthy Skin

First step towards beautiful skin is determining your skin type. This helps choosing your skin care products and developing your own skin care routine. Know whether you have a dry skin, an oily one or a mix of both.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:56 AM

Water is most effective and the most natural treatment for any skin condition because of its being alkaline, with pH 7.3. It prevents dehydration and dryness. One should have at least 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.

Like your overall health, nutrition plays a vital role in skin health too. Follow a nutritious diet that at containing fresh fruits and green-leafy veggies, as well as fiber. Avoid oily food and rely more on home-cooked food.

One of the most common precautions when it comes to skin care is avoiding too much exposure to the sun as over exposure to sunlight causes sunburns and tanning. Using sunscreens according to your skin type and wearing protective clothing before going out in the sun also help.

Exercising regularly does not only keep the body fit by regulating the oxygen, it also helps your skin glow and become radiant.

Tags
How can I clear my glowing skin, How can I get beautiful skin in a week, How can I get healthy skin naturally, How can I glow my face in 2 days, How can I glow my face in 3 days, How can I improve my skin Colour, How can I improve my skin in 7 days, How can I look beautiful everyday, How can I make my face skin healthy, top 10, What are 7 common skin problems, What are signs of unhealthy skin, What are the 10 best ways to take care of your skin, What are the 4 signs of healthy skin, What are the 5 basic of skin-care, What can I drink to clear my skin, What causes unhealthy skin, What food is good for skin, What is the secret to glowing skin

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum