Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Imagine's Luteri Dulhann

Views: 3335  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-25-2011, 12:49 PM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Imagine's Luteri Dulhann

BAG Films and Imagine's upcoming show, Luteri Dulhann will have Priyal Gor playing the female lead..

TellyBuzz was the first to report about BAG Films' upcoming show on Imagine, titled 'Luteri Dulhann'. After Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna, this is yet another love story with a unique touch to it.

We hear that the casting is almost finalized, and the show is all set to go on floors from 30th of this month.

Priyal Gor, the good looking girl who earlier played the lead in Zee TV's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi will play the lead role in the show.

Our source states, "Priyal Gor has been roped in to essay the lead role. Smita Singh who is popularly known as Punpunwali of COLORS' Bhagyavidhaata will play yet another path-breaking role in the show. She essays the character of Dilli Singh who happens to be the lead girl's bhabhi. Yajuvendra Singh who is presently seen in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo will play the meaty character of Angrez Singh, who is the brother of the lead girl. Noted actor Sitaram Panchal who was seen in the movie Peepli Live will play father of the girl".

Few known actors have been short listed to play the male lead. However, the channel and production house have not zeroed in on their main guy yet.

When contacted, Priyal Gor who is busy with her cameo role in Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing the lead in the Imagine show. Today is my last day of shoot for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai".

Smita Singh who has got a phenomenal success essaying the role of Punpunwali too confirms saying, "Yes, I am glad that after Punpunwali happened, I am getting yet another challenging role. I essay the role of Dilli Singh who is the lead girl's bhabhi".

Yajuvendra Singh too accepted that he is part of the show. "Yes, I play a very important role in the show. We have not started shoot yet, so I cannot tell you anything on the role".

We tried calling Sahil Khosla, Operations Head, BAG Films but he remained unavailable.

Our efforts to get in touch with Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming – Fiction, Imagine TV were futile.

Luteri Dulhann, as reported earlier has been developed and written by Raakesh Paswan, who is presently the Writer and Producer of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo on Imagine..

Tags
luteri dulhann, ndtv imagine

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->