Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Big B on Indian Idol 5

Views: 2272  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-28-2010, 06:11 PM

Default Big B on Indian Idol 5

Old 04-28-2010, 06:11 PM

Sony’s Indian Idol 5 started immediately after IPL and it is India’s foremost and the biggest search for the singing sensation, it finds its admirer in none other than India’s biggest superstar of all times, Amitabh Bachchan

Big B reviewed the first episode of Indian Idol 5.

“The hopes and aspirations of the young, their desire and joys at recognition, their expectations and their despondent expressions of defeat and loss are a sight that would move any human. They did mine tonight and also last night, when I watched the Indian Idol preliminaries on Sony TV. We often talk of the power of the youth, the strength and importance of their existence in the making of a nation. Thus at times we speak just to be considered correct, because it is politically correct to say so. But to believe in it, to witness it, to be involved in it is an education by itself.

As I see contestant upon contestant being judged by a panel of professionals, I myself feel transported into the very moment in the lives of these young people, they all come from quite humble backgrounds, they come with a belief and desire, they have the blessings of their elders with them and they come with the hope of living up to the expectations with which their family sends them. Almost all of them give the reason for being there for wanting to do something for the family, to prove to them their worth, to have some medium by which they can express ambition, future and the eventual victory. Each face among the millions that appear has only one determined expression - to be seen, to be heard, to be accepted, to win. Each face among the millions that appear carries the despair and fear of failure. They know that all will not succeed, yet the wish to succeed despite of it, plays prominently,”says Big B.

“So yes, I watch Indian Idol with great interest and expectation, but I also invite with it on myself, the fear of rejection on others. Everyone will not win in this contest, or in life. There will be losers too… but rather than submitting to fate and resign, I would want to accept that, so long as there is life there is struggle, and with that continue to keep banging against an unbreakable wall, not with any expectation that shall give way but with the belief that I would never have known that, if I had not tried,” he concluded.

So watch Indian Idol 5 every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on Sony.

Tags
indian idol 5

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->