Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details - How life has changed for the Sharks after Shark Tank India

Views: 875  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-29-2023, 08:51 AM

Default Full Details - How life has changed for the Sharks after Shark Tank India

Shark Tank India's first season surely brought a revolution in the country and even in the Sharks' lives as they not only became the face of the show but it encouraged many entrepreneurs to come and recognize their businesses and become serious about building more startups.

Aman Gupta

In an episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati, Aman Gupta shared “Even when I am in the washroom, people come after me and start pitching their business ideas”. He further spoke about how things changed for him, "It has actually helped my brand and even changed my social media game." Sharing a funny anecdote, "My wife now puts more of our couple pictures after seeing a hike in female followers on my account."

Anupam Mittal

Anupam Mittal shares that he finds pitches everywhere he goes as now people recognize him. He even ended up hearing a pitch on the rollercoaster ride in Disneyland, he said “A few months ago, my wife, daughter, and I were visiting Disneyland in Paris. There is a roller coaster in the amusement park where 6 to 8 people can sit, so my wife, my daughter Alyssa and I, three of us sat there and 3-4 more people were sitting with us. They understood I am from Shark Tank India so they greeted me and I did the same but later, even before the ride, they started pitching their ideas.”

Vineeta Singh

Vineeta shared an inspiring story on how kids have got inspired by the show and they want to get serious about starting their own businesses once they grow up. She said, “When I go to the park with my kids, young girls, who are aged around 6-7 years, come up to me and say 'even we want to become an entrepreneur.' When I was growing up, I had fewer role models and today, young girls are saying they want to become entrepreneurs. Earlier, entrepreneurs were not taken seriously but now when I see these young girls their mothers are not opposing but supporting their dreams.”
She further added, “Kids get inspired by what they see and for them to see so many women coming to the Shark Tank... last season there were 48% women pitchers. I feel the next two-three decades for young girls will be different and Shark Tank will have a lot of impact on that.”

Peyush Bansal

Peyush revealed that once a fan had even followed him home. He said, “Once someone waved at me while I was in the car. I waved back and then half an hour later, when I reached near my house, I got down and saw another car stopped behind me and it was the person who waved at me.” He also shared that while travelling with his family the airport staff recognized him and all of them demanded a selfie, he couldn't get his family time as everyone wanted to share their pitches and have pictures with him.

​Amit Jain

After Amit Jain was announced to be the new Shark of the second season, he has been flooded with new pitches. Amit shared that once while he was enjoying Gol gappe at a stall in Jaipur a fan had come there with his pitch and started pitching it to him due to which he had to leave the place. He often gets mobbed by fans sharing their business ideas and wanting him to invest.

​Namita Thapar

In a podcast, Namita Thapar shared that initially, her fellow business friends used to deny the fact that they saw Shark Tank India and used to belittle the show but the house helps and other staff members used to be so excited to meet her. They also had a little chat about the pitch that used to change their perception of how the viewers were accepting the show. She even shared that fans recognized her as 'Voh Dekho expertise wali' [Look at that expertise girl]”.

Tags
​Amit Jain, ​Namita Thapar, Aman Gupta, Anupam Mittal, Peyush Bansal, reality shows, Shark Tank India, Shark Tank India 2, Shark Tank India 2021, Shark Tank India 2022, Shark Tank India 2023, Shark Tank India 3, tv shows, Vineeta Singh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->