Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bigg Boss Telugu - Contestants/Participants

Views: 9405  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-29-2017, 01:16 PM

Default Bigg Boss Telugu - Contestants/Participants

Actress Ashmitha Karnani took to Instagram to shut down rumours of participating in the fourth season of Bigg Boss Telugu, hosted by Nagarjuna.

Telugu actress Ashmitha Karnani revealed that she is not a part of Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4.

Actress Ashmitha Karnani took to her Instagram stories to reveal that she is not a part of Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4, hosted by Akkineni Nagarjuna. Recently, she conducted a question and answer (Q & A) session with her fans on the photo-sharing app. One of the users asked her if she is a part of Bigg Boss 4.

Replying to the fan's question, Ashmitha wrote, "Hahhha nope! I really dunno how this thing Started (sic)." In another post, she said that she would never step into the Bigg Boss house if she cannot take her husband and pet dog along with her.
Here's the photo:

A few days ago, rumours were doing the rounds that actor Tarun is one of the contestants in the fourth edition of Bigg Boss Telugu. However, Tarun issued a statement on social media saying that he is not a part of the show. He further added that he is not interested to take part in Bigg Boss show. Recently, Akkineni Nagarjuna, the show's host took to social media to share photos of himself shooting for the promo. Sharing the photos from the Bigg Boss set, Nagarjuna wrote, "Back on the floor with Lights, Camera, Action..what a wow...WOW!!! (sic)."

Here's the post:
According to multiple reports, the fourth season of Bigg Boss 4 will begin towards the end of August. Last month, Star Maa shared Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4 promo and asked fans to stay tuned.

Tags
bigg boss 11 contestants, bigg boss 9, bigg boss kannada, bigg boss kannada season 4, bigg boss tamil, bigg boss telugu 2017, bigg boss telugu contestants, bigg boss telugu controversies, bigg boss telugu eliminations, bigg boss telugu evicted, bigg boss telugu fee, bigg boss telugu host, bigg boss telugu live, bigg boss telugu live streaming, bigg boss telugu participants, bigg boss telugu process, bigg boss telugu reality show contestants, bigg boss telugu repeat telecast, bigg boss telugu season 1, bigg boss telugu star maa, bigg boss telugu star telugu, bigg boss telugu star telugu maa, bigg boss telugu start date, bigg boss telugu timings, bigg boss telugu wiki, How can I apply for Bigg Boss 4 in Telugu, How can I join Bigg Boss in Telugu, How can I participate in Bigg Boss, How can I participate in Bigg Boss 13, Who are the contestants in Bigg Boss 3 Telugu, Who are the contestants of Bigg Boss 4 Telugu, Who eliminated in bb3 4th week Telugu, Who eliminated in bb3 today Telugu, Who is Himaja Bigg Boss 3, Who is safe in Bigg Boss Telugu today, Who is the Bigg Boss 2020, Who is the host of Bigg Boss 4 Telugu, Who is the winner of Bigg Boss 1, Who will win the Bigg Boss 3 Telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->