Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants/Photos/Videos: Zee TV's Dance Ke Superstar 2011

Views: 11416  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2011, 07:18 PM

Default Gotcha! Celebs send the mercury soaring

Team Jalwa bags first 'ten on ten' in Dance ke Superstars...

Zee TV's Dance ke Superstars made a great start last week and ended with mind blowing performances by the teams Josh and Jalwa. In spite of the dancers giving their hearts to the dance, none of them got their perfect full from the masters.

But this week dancers of team Jalwa will create history…

A little birdie from the sets informs, "This time Ruturaj and Vaishnavi from Jalwa team performed a sublime contemporary style on the track of Pehla Nasha… which was majorly liked by Master Remo Dsouza and Sir Shiamak Davar. As always, when the contestants were waiting for their comments, both the masters broke their best comments for both the dancers."

"Shiamak Davar commented the performance as a Super Cracker while Remo made their day with his much awaited comment, 'That's what I call a performance'", says source.

"Apart from these comments, for the first time both the judges gave ten on ten marks to the performance. With this Vaishanvi and Ruturaj made history scoring the first ever full marks this season", signs off the source.

Besides this eye pleasing performance, Dharmesh too performed on a contemporary style which was out of his regular style and got words of appreciation from both the judges.

Don't forget to watch the mesmerizing performance by Vaishnavi and Ruturaj this week on Zee TV's Dance ke Superstars.....
Old 04-13-2011, 07:24 PM

Default Zee TV Dance Ke Superstars

Old 04-13-2011, 09:44 PM
polkjhydvrg

Default Yana Gupta, Vinay Pathak, Lara to grace Dance Ke Superstars

Post Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Yana Gupta to perform for Zee TV's Dance Ke Superstars...

Team Josh and team Jalwa are all set to pull up their socks to give their best by competing each other in Zee TV's Dance ke Superstar. But this week, apart from our Masters, Remo Dsouza and Shiamak Davar, there will be a trio who will grace the show.

A little birdie from the sets quips, "This week, Yana Gupta, Vinay Pathak and Lara Dutta appeared as the celebrity guests in Dance ke Superstars. They had come to promote their upcoming movie Chalo Dilli. Also, Yana Gupta performed on the track Laila O Laila, one of the item numbers from the movie."

Talking about the team Jalwa and Josh a source says, "There was a face off round between Punit and Mayuresh on a contemporary style. And this time, surprisingly, Punit took away the appraisal and appreciation from the masters, leaving behind the contemporary style expert Mayuresh. There was also a group performance by both the teams on folk style. At the end of the episodes, team Jalwa scored ahead of team Josh."

We contacted Yana Gupta and she was happy to comment, "Being on the sets of Dance ke Superstars reminded me of Jhalak, as I got a similar experience of performing a dance in one take. But frankly speaking, I felt relieved that I just had to dance only once and could walk out unlike Jhalak. I really enjoyed performing it, as I love the song Laila… Also the choreographers Vinod and Sumit choreographed the song very nicely."

Get ready to witness the sizzling Laila on Dance ke Superstars…
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-06-2011, 08:55 PM

Siddhesh Pai takes away the spotlight in Dance Ke Superstars

Siddhesh Pai dons a new avtar for his performance; gets MJ band from Remo Dsouza in Zee TV's Dance ke Superstars...

This week could be called as Siddhesh Pai's week in Zee TV's Dance Ke Superstar as the talented dancer stole the limelight of the show. Apart from Siddhesh, Ruturaj and Vaishnavi too created history by getting a hat trick and were awarded the performers of the day on Friday's episode.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "Rajeev Surti was the celebrity judge this week. And Siddhesh Pai mesmerized the audience with his performance and the judges with his stunning performance where he donned the avtar of a lady and performed few item numbers."

As our source further informs, "This time the face off round was between Dharmesh and Siddhesh for which Siddhesh got ten on ten for his performance and Dharmesh missed the bus. Siddhesh was even awarded with the MJ band for his solo performance on Saturday."

We contacted Siddhesh Pai and he was very happy to say, "I just can't believe that I got MJ band from Remo sir because I didn't expect it from him. And talking about Dharmesh's and my face off, I never really wanted to battle against Dharmesh in the Face-Off because, we both belong to Geeta Ke Gang. But it was a very nice experience to dance with Dharmesh on the same stage."

Siddhesh goes on, "It feels that Dance ke Superstars this week was specially made for me because I got very much appreciated by all."

As Siddhesh's performance was the highlight from the team Josh, no doubt team Josh won the week's competition by few numbers.

Tags
dance ke superstars, participants, reality shows, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->