Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhinav Shukla will enter Zee Tv's most popular show, Choti Bahi thiEnters Choti Bahu

Views: 2692  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Award Winner

Default Abhinav Shukla will enter Zee Tv's most popular show, Choti Bahi thiEnters Choti Bahu

Abhinav Shukla will enter Zee Tv's most popular show, Choti Bahi this week. He will play Vikram, a bad boy from Mumbai who befriends Vishakha.

Actor & Model Abhinav Shukla enters the most popular show of Zee TV, Choti Bahu this week. Abhinav is playing Vikram, a bad person from Mumbai who meets Vishakha and befriends her. Vikram’s role along with Vishakha’s character plays important part in the coming weeks as the show undertakes major twists following the Dev-Radhika wedding. The audiences will witness a completely unexpected turn in the story and would definitely be glued to their couches!!
Abhinav has previously done a few television shows and has also been a model on various commercials. He was amongst the top five participants at the Gladrags Man Hunt 2004. Said an excited Vikram, “I am extremely happy about this role as it’s my first ever negative character and that too on the most highly rated show on Zee TV. The success of Choti Bahu is outstanding and I cant wait to to shoot with them.”

Tags
abhinav . zee tv, chotti bahu, topper

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->