Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Views: 319 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 06-24-2009, 01:33 PM

Default ‘My character might turn negative,’ says Via

Recently, a new character called Imli (Via Choudhary) entered Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (Star Plus). She is seen playing a village girl who later becomes a prominent member of the Sishodia parivaar. Via talks to us about it her role.

“I play a village girl, Imli, who is very innocent. She is an extremely sensitive and emotional girl who never needs a reason to cry. She was introduced on the show when she saves Raja and Rani from a dreadful accident. However, her actual face was revealed only 3 days later,” says Via.

The actress says that she doesn’t share many similarities with her character, adding, “I am emotional but not like Imli, she toh even uses glycerin to get those tears. Also, there is one very unique quality which is that Imli is a firm believer of Shankar ji whereas Via believes that God is one!”

Via tells us why she took up the role, saying, “It is a very challenging role and you will get to know this as you follow the show. My character might turn negative. It is a dream role for any newcomer. I get to learn a lot of things as the show proceeds.”

Via’s role will be a cameo that will last for a few months. “My character will take a very interesting turn but I can’t divulge any details. All I can say is that it will be a long cameo,” says Choudhary.

Via is also seen playing Sandip’s girlfriend Panchi in Jyoti (NDTV Imagine). She entered Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Friday.

Ads

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: