The PowerPoint header and footer
feature can ease your work, how?
The information you enter in the headers and footers
appear on every slide. They often include information such as the presentation title, slide number, date, and name of the presenter. Use the slide masters to place header and footer information on your slides, handouts, or notes pages.
To insert PowerPoint header and footer on the slides, notes or handouts
- From the Insert tab, in the Text group, click the Header & Footer icon.
- From the Header and Footer dialog box displayed, click the Slide or Notes and Handouts tab.
- To insert the date and time, check the Date and time check box. You can decide that this is entered as a fixed date or one that updates each time you print the presentation.
- To insert the slide number, check the Slide number check box.
- To insert the footer, check the Footer option and enter the required text.
- To disable the display of information on the title slide, check the Donít show on title slide check box.
- Click Apply ****on to apply your selections to the current slide (if available), or click Apply to All ****on to apply the selections to all slides.
Note: You can make the necessary changes to the header and footer like any other text box. You can move or resize them or change their text attributes using the Edit Master tab.