Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Season 2 for Sach Ka Saamna

Views: 3028  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2009, 08:45 AM

Default Season 2 for Sach Ka Saamna

Sach Ka Saamna, which has been in news ever since its inception for its controversial nature, is ending on September 18. The producers are

Rajeev Khandelwal More Pics

planning a second season, though the host Rajeev Khandelwal has not even agreed to host an extension to season one.

Confirming the news of the extension, a source from the channel says, “The show has done extremely well and the TRPs have soared despite controversies and change in its air time. The channel was keen to have 30 more episodes in addition to the earlier contract of 50 episodes.”

Rajeev, though, is happy that the show is being pulled off air at the right time. He says, “The popularity of the show never slipped, which is rare on Indian television. There were discussions of an extension, but now I am committed to the I have signed and I think it’s better to leave on a high.”

However Siddhartha Basu, head honcho at Big Synergy, has a different perspective. He says, “Various plans were discussed and extending the show-time to one hour was one of them. We had an initial plan of 50 episodes and we stuck to it as extending the number of episodes is a huge process which involves testing the authenticity of the contestants to getting details and contacting family members. So there might be a season 2 now.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2009, 08:47 AM

Full Details of the show @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/tags.ph...sach+ka+saamna

Tags
reality show, sach ka saamna

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->