On the occasion of Valentine’s Day, Kapil Sharma has given his fans a treat. The comedian has revealed the first look of his new show, Family Time with Kapil Sharma. Back after a break, Kapil is all smiles as he pushes a cart filled with goodies. We are guessing that winners will get loads of gifts unlike The Kapil Sharma Show where the comedian would be pulling their leg. Dressed in a blue blazer with denims, he is all smiles. The comedian looks a lot fitter and happy. The show is expected to go on air from end March after Super Dancer 2 winds up. (Also Read: Kapil Sharma adopts a new pet, names him;Cheeku; view pic)

In a statement to the media, Kapil had said, “I am deeply touched by the warmth and love the audience has showered on us over the years. It’s their belief and undying devotion that encourages us to continue to reinvent ourselves and bring smiles to every household week on week. I am grateful to Sony Entertainment Channel for believing in me and our show and supporting us in creating and bringing unlimited entertainment to every household every weekend.” While there is buzz that the new show is inspired by The Hollywood Squares, a source from the channel has denied it.

In the mean time, Kapil has also touched 47 million followers on social media. He took to Twitter for thank everyone for the love. He has promised a chat session when they touch 50 million followers.

The show will mark his comeback on TV after six months or more. While Sunil Grover is not there on the show, the others will be present. The source from channel said that the format is not finalised and they will come to a consensus soon. With the title being finalised, we have to wait for details. Stay tuned to BL for more scoop and updates…