Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Balaji-find Kunal Verma rumoured to be in Bidaai producer's next

Views: 2051  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Award Winner

Default Balaji-find Kunal Verma rumoured to be in Bidaai producer's next

With his Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlataa Hai still calling the shots on prime time Star Plus, the channel apparently has now asked producer Rajan Shahi to make a third show. It is also buzzed that Rajan is making a show for Sony Entertainment Television.

And if sources are to be believed than he has almost finalised the male lead for his one of the two shows in Kunal Verma aka Yug of Balaji Telefilms' Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna. Also Romit Raj is tipped to play an important role in the Star Plus show.

Informs a reliable source, "Rajan is making his third show with Star Plus and in all probability it will air between 8 pm and 10:00 pm and it seems Romit has been finalised for it. Kunal too might be a part of the producer's forthcoming project."

Balaji find Kunal's presence at the recent sangeet ceremony organized by Shahi turned quite a few heads. Shahi took extra care of the actor and introduced him to all and sundry present at the party. Verma too mingled with every single DKP (Director's Kut Productions) artist. The actor however rubbished the rumours.

Romit however said, "I think it is high time Rajan Shahi cast me in his show as I haven't done any of his three shows. I would love to be a part of his next project but we haven't discussed a thing about this."

Shahi on his part said, "These are all baseless rumours and I am not planning any new show for the coming six months." When asked about the probability of doing a show with Kunal Verma, he refused to comment.
Well, we will wait and watch if Kunal gets lucky.

Tags
balaji, bidaai, kunal verma, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->