Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Maninee Mishra to enter Rang Badalti Odhani!

Views: 1749  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-11-2011, 10:02 AM
ghij827

Arrow Maninee Mishra to enter Rang Badalti Odhani!

Maninee Mishra to add some spice with her cameo in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani...

Maninee Mishra's entry will add a new flavour in Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One.

As per our source, "Maninee will essay the meaty role of a Page 3 Diva; she is a NRI who enters the Khandelwal family to give them a cultural shock".

Maninee plays the role of Shasha who happens to be Madhavi's best friend. Her real name is Saraswati, but she has rechristened herself to suit her modern get-up as Shasha.

Her entry is expected to air this week, and the actress has already started shoot.

We contacted Maninee and she confirmed, "Yes, I will be joining the cast of Odhani, it will be a cameo for nearly 25 days. Talking about my character, I would say 'Fun, Naughtiness and Maninee' is what viewers will get to see. My character is the one who has come down from abroad".

Meanwhile, Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar)-Shaan (Karan Tacker) will consummate their marriage in today's episode.

Get ready for Maninee's spicy role in Odhani...

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->