Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda perform in Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein...

Views: 2907  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2011, 07:21 PM

Default Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda perform in Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein...

Aamir Ali Malik and Sanjeeda Shaikh graced the occasion of Abhishek and Gauri's wedding in Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein...

Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein is all set to see the grand wedding of the Political Leader and a Princess. Abhishek Tewary (Deepak Wadhwa) and Gauri (Sheetal Dabholkar) are getting ready for their wedding, and gracing the occasion will be none other than the hottest couple from the television industry, Aamir Ali Malik and Sanjeeda Shaikh.

A source says, "Aamir and Sanjeeda will be performing a unique dance number for Abhishek and Gauri's wedding on the track 'Character Dheela Hain' and 'Ringa Ringa' from the upcoming movie Ready."

We contacted Sanjeeda and she confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have performed a sequence on the song which I really like and the best part is that we shot the song in a beautiful location outside Mumbai. Since I love dancing, and Aamir and I share a great chemistry, I had an amazing time shooting."

The grand wedding ceremony of the Leader and the Princess will be aired soon on Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein...

Tags
dhoondh legi manzil humein..., star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->