Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 Big Controversies After She Tested Positive For Coronavirus

Views: 2984  
Old 03-24-2020, 01:52 PM

Default TOP 10 Big Controversies After She Tested Positive For Coronavirus

Kanika Kapoor Involved in 7 Big Controversies After She Tested Positive For Coronavirus

After COVID-19 positive, Kanika Kapoor has been around these controversies
Bollywood celebrity Singer Kanika Kapoor who has been found positive in the Coronavirus report on Friday, has been tested positive again in a second test for Covid-19 conducted on Monday. The singer's sample was tested again at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences here after her family members raised questions about the initial test reports. Ever since she has got coronavirus, 7 controversies have been sparked by Kanika.

Kanika Kapoor's father says she attended 3 parties, butshe denies
Kanika Kapoor attended three parties after returning to Lucknow from London last week, her father Rajiv Kapoor has said. The singer, however, has denied her father's claims and said that she only attended one family get together. In an interview with one of the media channels, Rajiv Kapoor said that Kanika came in contact with around 400 families at the three different parties in Lucknow.

FIR against Kanika Kapoor for negligence
Kanika Kapoor has been booked for negligence and disobedience to the order issued by a public servant, an official said. The FIR was registered against Kanika Kapoor at Sarojini Nagar police station, said Police Commissioner Surjit Pandey. Two more FIRs are likely to be filed against the singer at the Hazratganj and Gomtinagar police stations as she had visited at least three gatherings in the areas falling under their jurisdiction.

South Africa cricket team was in the same hotel where Kanika Kapoor stayed
South African cricket team was in the same hotel where Kanika stayed after her return from London. South African cricket team were in India for the ODI series against Virat Kohli and Co which later got postponed. There are reports that Kanika Kapoor dined in the hotel's buffet and also attended several guests in the lobby.

Kanika Kapoor’s test report quotes her wrong age and gender
The need for a second test for Kanika arose after her family raised doubts about the first reports of her being Coronavirus positive. As per reports, her family members claimed that the results of Kanika showed her age to be 28 instead of 41 and the gender on them was printed as ‘Male.’

Kanika Kapoor claimed she is being treated like a criminal
While speaking in an interview, Kanika Kapoor said, ‘When I asked the doctor attending to me to have the room cleaned, he said to me that this was not a five-star hotel where I should expect that kind of treatment... I am being ill-treated here and it feels like I’m in jail. They are behaving as if I am a criminal for no fault of mine.’

Kanika Kapoor throws tantrums, should cooperate as patient
Sanjay Gandhi PGIMS, where Kanika Kapoor is being treated after she was tested positive for Covid-19 has asked the Bollywood singer to ‘not throw tantrums of a star’ and cooperate with the hospital as a patient.

Tags
top 10

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum