Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP MM Forum

(Fixed) How to increase the pricelist of all products under condition type?

Views: 1844  
Old 05-08-2020, 02:21 AM

Default (Fixed) How to increase the pricelist of all products under condition type?

I am trying to increase the pricelist under ZA00 our company configuration condition type..... able to increase the list price under ZR00 by select all.
Under ZA00 i am not getting the screen to view the complete list of variants it carries, I have to go individually into each material which will consume lot of my time.
So, need your help to crackdown the quicker way to view complete list of materials, so i can make changes.
Please assist

Old 05-08-2020, 02:21 AM

Hello Nav Saini
Notice "Condition info" push ****on on both of your screen shots. It allows you to display all condition records of a condition type across all condition tables.
To be able to use this ****on you first need to enter values in all required fields on a selection screen e.g. in material field in your screen shot of ZA00. You can put any value there. Once you press "Condition info" push ****on you'll get another selection field with all field as optional. So you'll be able to restrict condition display as you see fit.
Best regards

New topics in SAP MM Forum