Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ajay Kkrish heart broken after is show "Ardhangini" went off air

Views: 1741  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Sr.Member

Default Ajay Kkrish heart broken after is show "Ardhangini" went off air

Ajay Kkrish has been out of sight since the time his show Ardhangini went off air. So we called him up to know what he is up to these days. Well, for the fans of Ajay, it’s a bad news as he has hurt himself recently.

“I met with a small accident day before yesterday. Currently I am fine, but doctors have advised me rest,” says Ajay.

He elaborates about the incident. “I just stepped out of the house with my dog for a walk in Bandra and suddenly a car came in front. The wheels of it went through my leg and I badly hurt my toe. I have got two stitches on my toe and the skin there has completely come off,” he quips.

“Today doctors have called me for a dressing change. I should be well in a week’s time,” he adds.

When asked about what he is doing next on television he states, “As of now strike is going on, so I really have nothing to say. Just waiting for the strike to get over, so that I can decide.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->