Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Happy Rose Day 2018: Best Rose Day Wishes, SMS, Whatsapp And Facebook Messages to Sen

Views: 3930  
Old 02-05-2018, 08:43 PM

Default Happy Rose Day 2018: Best Rose Day Wishes, SMS, Whatsapp And Facebook Messages to Sen

Happy Rose Day 2018: Best Rose Day Wishes, SMS, Whatsapp And Facebook Messages to Send Your Loved Ones

Valentine’s Day which is also known as St Valentine’s day and Feast of Saint Valentine is celebrated every year on February 14 in the memory of Saint Valentine. The day celebrates romantic love. On this day couples give each other cards, flowers and presents. Common symbols of the day are red roses, hearts and cupids. The day is also a very popular date for weddings. Valentine’s day is around the corner and Valentine’s week 2018 will start soon. The seven days of festivity of the Valentine Week starts from February 7 with Rose Day and ends on February 14 with Valentine’s Day.
Valentine Week 2018: Rose Day, Propose Day, Kiss Day, Chocolate Day and List of Days to Celebrate Until Valentine’s Day

Roses, as we know, has always been associated with the gesture of showcasing of love and respect. While there are many flowers but the magic of rose stands tall. Rose day is celebrated with lots of enthusiasm across the world by couples. On this day, people buy roses and gifts and present them to their loved ones. So if you want to express your feelings for your loved ones then along with roses you can send wonderful greetings and wishes on this special occasion. Here is the list special messages, wishes and quotes that you can send to your loved ones.

My rose is red, Your eyes are blue, You love me, and I love u. Happy valentine’s day.Joyful Rose Day

I asked God for a Rose, he gave me a Garden
I asked God for a drop of water, he gave me an Ocean,
I asked God for Happiness and he gave me you.

Happy Rose Day my Love

R is For Red, Red is For Blood,
Blood is For Heart, Heart is For Love,
Love is For You, You’re For Me Forever.
Happy Rose Day Sweetheart.

A Garden may have many Flowers
But nothing can replace the beauty of a Rose,
I may have many people in my life,
But no one can replace You.
Happy Rose day to the charm of my Life.”

You may be far away from me
But I still remember our first rose day together.
What I felt for you then,
it’s still the same now.
Nothing can change my feelings for you.
Missing you on this Day
Happy Rose Day to you.

Meaning of Rose :
R- Rare
O- Ones
S- Supporting
E- Entire life

Rose is not only a flower,
It is a symbol of love,
It indicates that true love never ends,
But always live in the hearts of true lovers.

1 Red rose is for love
1 Yellow rose is for Friend.
I’ll give you 1 Red and a White,
You know why?
Because I Love You my Friend.
Happy Rose Day.

Roses are Red
Skies are Blue
What I feel for you is eternal and true.
Happy Rose day to you
Many do not know that different colors of roses are associated with different meaning. For example, Lavender rose can be given to someone whom you loved at first sight whereas yellow rose is associated with friendship. A pink rose is presented to show your admiration for the person. So you can wish rose day with the ideal rose color which can define your relationship. Happy Rose day to all.

Published Date: February 5, 2018 1:37 PM IST
Topics:
Rose DayRose day 2018Rose day greetingsRose Day messagesRose day wishesValentines DayValentines Day 2018

Tags
photos

Latest News in General Discussion