Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kaante Ki Takkar starts shooting

Views: 1429  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-02-2010, 04:02 PM

Default Kaante Ki Takkar starts shooting

Sony's new show Kaante Ki Takkar now has its final title in Comedy Circus – Maha Sangram. Purbhi Joshi who had earlier hosted Comedy Circus is back with Maha Sangram as anchor.

The show will have three teams headed by Archana Puran Singh, Shekhar Suman and Rohit Shetty. The contestants are picked from the last three seasons and it will have two successful and popular pairs from each of the seasons. The show will follow the same format of elimination of one pair per week as the earlier seasons.

Swapnil Joshi – VIP, Karishma Tanna – Khayali, Krushna Abhishek – Sudesh Lahiri, Rajeev Nigam – Rajesh Kumar, Paresh Ganatra – Sharad Kelkar – Bharti Singh and Rajeev Thakur – Saloni Daini – Rashmi Desai are the contestants of Maha Sangram. Archana Puran Singh, Shekhar Suman and Rohit Shetty will be judging the show while Purbi Joshi will anchor the show instead of Roshni Chopra.

We spoke to Purbi Joshi, “Yes, I am anchoring Kaante Ki Takkar Maha Sangram. Yesterday was the first day of our shooting and it’s good to meet all the contestants and judges.”

Apart from Purbi Joshi we spoke to Archana Puran Singh, "Yes, after Teen Ka Tadkaa, Mahasangram will start this Saturday on Sony. The show is divided into three judges Archana -my team will have Swapnil Joshi and Karishma Tanna who represented season one, then Shekhar Suman will represnt the contestants from season 2 and Rohit Shetty will represent season 3 (Teen Ka Tadkaa).”

Further, she told us, “The shooting of the show started yesterday and the first episode was so hilarious that it got a standing ovation! Well I can’t tell you which team got it, as I want the audiences to watch out for the show. Get ready for some Mahasangram.”

The show will be aired from this Saturday on Sony.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->