Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga: “Was Very Sure That I Wanted Adil Hussain T

Views: 1216  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:14 PM

Default Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga: “Was Very Sure That I Wanted Adil Hussain T

Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is glad that actor Adil Hussain agreed to be part of his first Hindi film “Kabir Singh“.

Vanga always wanted Adil, but producers weren’t sure whether he would do a cameo. That’s when he decided to meet him and explained to him why he was so important to the film. When the actor heard the script and his part in the film, he instantly agreed to do the film.

Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga: “Was Very Sure That I Wanted Adil Hussain To Play The Part” “Adil Hussain is a brilliant actor. When I planned to remake this film in Hindi, I was very sure that I wanted him to play the part,” Vanga said in a statement.

“When I approached him, he was gracious enough to do it,” he added.

Trending

Actor Shahid Kapoor will be seen as Dr. Kabir Rajveer Singh in the film, which is a remake of the popular Telugu movie “Arjun Reddy” that originally starred Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey. Kiara Advani essays the role of a simple college girl named Preeti in the film.

Produced by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, Krishan Kumar and Ashwin Varde, it is set to release on June 21. It is a T-Series and Cine1 Studios presentation.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga: “Was Very Sure That I Wanted Adil Hussain To Play The Part” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum