Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2011, 04:49 PM

Default Mohit Chauhan in Cinevistaas' Tumse Hi!

After Anju Mahendroo, Mohit Chauhan adds up to the cast of Cinevistaas' Tumse Hi...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Cinevistaas coming up with a new show on Star Plus, which has now been tentatively titled as Tumse Hi…

The cast is shooting right now at Nasik for their pilot shoot and the latest we hear is that Mohit Chauhan, last seen in Sony TV's Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi, will essay a very vital role in the show.

A source informs, " Mohit Chauhan will be essaying Chacha (uncle) of both the female leads as they do not have a father and their upbringing is looked after by this Chacha. Though the name is not finalized for the role of their uncle, he will be seen for quite a short period of time and won't be a long running role."

Niaa Sharma (Neha Sharma), Crystal Dsouza and Anju Mahendroo are part of the show.

We contacted Mohit Chauhan and he confirmed, "Yes, I will be essaying a role where again I have to carry a mustache. As I haven't shot much for the show, I have no idea about my character so I cant divulge much details about it."

Watch this space to know more on the cast of Tumse Hi…

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: