Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 09:09 PM

Archana gets married to Manav in a typical Maharashtrian way on Pavitra Rishta of Zee TV. Tune in to watch the marriage tonight, 27th July at 9 PM...

All set to tie the knot are the couple..

Archana (Ankita Lokhande) will start a new life with Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) on Pavitra Rishta of Zee TV.

The grandest and biggest wedding on television was well attended, with the wedding formalities carried out smoothly. The bride and the groom were both glowing with just the right amount of shyness and nervousness thrown in. The bride was dressed in a very traditional silk saree with saffron for the body and maroon on the border. The groom too was looking picture perfect with his ivory sherwani and maroon dupatta.

Entertainment was awesome. I****a Sharma of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa fame swooned the wedding attendees with the song – "Say na say na how you said it to me". Salman Khan winner of Dance India Dance was seen politely greeting all the attendees, in a manner that people would mistake him for a family member. The whole atmosphere filled with splitting laughter and overflowing emotions.

Here is what Archana, Manav and the rest of the family had to share with us.

Archana's father, who is lovingly called Baba tells us, "Well, marriages are an excuse to get together and have fun. I'm glad that my daughter's wedding will be an excuse for everybody to come together. I invite you all and wish that all of you would shower her with you blessings."

Archana's mother aka Aai says, "It has been my dream to get Archana married to a good boy and for her to have kind-hearted in-laws. Today my dream is going to get fulfilled. I'm feeling completely content."

Manav and Archana, finally together!!

Archana shares her feelings about one of the most important days of her life. She says, "Manav is a good man and I'm happy I'm getting to spend the rest of my life with him".

Manav manages to keep his sense of humour alive even though he's got ****erflies in his stomach. He says, "I'm very nervous. Obviously. I've never done this before (laughs). I would try to give all the happiness that's possible to Archana."

Varsha one of the two sisters of Archana tells us, "I'm very happy for my sister. This marriage has set a trend of sorts, which is what I like about it. After seeing so many boys, after all that khitpit (nonsense) we found Manav for my Archana didi. I'm really happy!"

Vaishali, the other sister, tells us, "All of Aai's fasting and prayers have been answered today in the form of Manav. This is the first shaadi of our family and so the excitement is way too high!"

Archana's elder brother Vinod keeps the message short and sweet. He says, "I would like to thank everyone for giving us so much love."

Archana's family welcomes all the invitees..
Archana's bhabhi Manjusha tells us, "Well, Manav has a good heart. So good that when baba was in danger, he did not think of himself but saved Baba's life. So the fact that he does not make that much money really doesn't matter. I have full confidence that we all have chosen the right life partner for Archana."

Salman with the L'il Champs...
Don't forget to tune in to watch the biggest wedding on television, tonight on 27th July at 9 PM only on Zee's Pavitra Rishta..

To watch Video of Archana and Manav's wedding, CLICK HERE
Old 05-24-2011, 09:10 PM

Tying the sacred knot is Manav..

All set to take the pheras...

The couple pose for shutter bugs..

The ceremony continues..

The newly wed with Archana's family..
Old 05-24-2011, 09:11 PM

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta will show a parallel track of Varsha's office life, wherein a new entry will be seen...

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, produced by Balaji Telefilms has been doing fabulously well on the TRP charts. After the dramatic revelations on the day of wedding of Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput), the show is now entering its next phase.

With this, begins a parallel track which will focus on the office life of Varsha (Priya Marathe). There will also be a new entry in the form of Varsha's boss, and the actor making his entry in the show is Kunal Thakkur who was earlier seen playing the role of Sanket in the very first story of Balaji Telefilms' Koi Aane Ko Hai on COLORS.

We talked to the actor Kunal who confirmed the news, "Yes, I will be entering in Pavitra Rishta. The character has a very mysterious look to it; initially the guy pretends to be a very understanding and nice boss to Varsha, but there is a motive behind everything he does".

According to our source, "Eventually he will trap Varsha in many problems, but you have to wait and watch how the story unfolds. There is also a possibility of this guy and Varsha getting hooked later in the show, but the creative team is still working on the scripts".

Kunal was also seen as Balram in Ekta's Mahabhaarat on 9X. It is heard that Ekta Kapoor was so much impressed with Kunal's acting in Koi Aane Ko Hai, that she immediately chose him to play this character.

His entry will be aired tonight.

Archana and Manav’s marriage took an ugly turn when a lot of bitter truths were revealed on their wedding day and Archana’s Bidaai got called off. However the events in Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta take a turn for good and Archana will now have her Bidaai…

Archana finally gets to live like a truly married lady as her stalled Bidaai finally does happen in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

The credit goes to the stand taken by Manav's Chacha. Apparently he gives Archana the ultimatum that she has two options, one to go and live with her lawfully wedded husband Manav, or two, to take off her Mangalsutra and hand it over to him. And it is this tight spot that finally works out a solution to Archana's dilemma.

Says our source, "The ultimatum shakes the family members and makes them understand the gravity of the situation. It makes them realize that it's no ordinary tussle but the question of someone's lifetime commitment. Archana eventually gets her mother's approval and blessing to stay with Manav."

Regarding the Bidaai Manav aka Sushant Singh Rajput says, "I'm very happy that Manav and Archana will now be together. But I'm also nervous at the same time. Manav is experiencing a ****tail of emotions now."

However it seems that Archana will have many more battles to face. According to our source, "After the Bidaai which will be aired tonight, Archana will experience a severe culture shock. She will have to live in the chawl and learn to adjust to that lifestyle."

"Archana will now fall in love with Manav and with this, starts a new phase in their life", adds our source.

Watch out for Archana's Bidaai in tonight's episode of Pavitra Rishta. The episode will be followed by a special episode for Gokulashtami and another special episode for Dahi Handi which will be aired this Friday...

Performances from the favorite couples of Zee TV, followed by the big twist wherein Dev proposes Radhika. All to come in the 2 hour Janmashtami Special this Friday on Choti Bahu...

Zee's Choti Bahu gets bigger and bigger with the coming Janmashtami, wherein a galaxy of stars from Zee TV will celebrate the occasion with great devotion and passion. The show will see a two hour special episode this coming Friday, August 14th at 7.30 PM.

According to our source, "The event will see some great performances coming from Dev-Radhika of Choti Bahu, Archana-Manav of Pavitra Rishta, Laali-Abhishek of Agle Janam, Shree-Hari of Shree and Jhanvi-Nihkil of Betiyaan. They will be seen dancing on the popular songs of Radha and Krishn, and also songs of the famous Dahi Haandi will also enthrall the viewers. The special guest for the evening will be the Musical Maestro Jagjit Singh. The star list does not end here, as SaReGaMaPa L'il Champs contestants Shreyasi, Hemant and Yatharth will also render their numbers".

This special day will also see a major twist happening in the life of Radhika and Dev, wherein Dev proposes to Radhika.

Confirming this news, Avinash Sachdev aka Dev says, "I don't have much idea on the story line, but Shastriji comes to Dev and asks him to marry Radhika. On the Janmashtami day, the big day arrives when Dev eventually proposes to Radhika. Whether she accepts my proposal or not is something to be watched".

Catch all the masti and fun of Janmashtami followed by the big twist of the day on Zee's Choti Bahu on August 14th at 7.30 PM.

Tags
pavitra rishta, zee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: