Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos/Episodes: Star Plus's Pratigya

Views: 43209  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2011, 10:42 AM

Pooja Gor to meet Ram Gopal Varma?

Ram Gopal Varma to shoot in Pooja Gor's residential area. Will she be lucky enough to get a face off with the director?

Pooja Gor aka Pratigya is too excited these days to meet Bollywood director Ram Gopal Varma.

According to our source, "Ram Gopal Verma will be shooting for his next movie in the same building in Pooja Gor's apartment and the shooting is scheduled for sometime next week."

"Not only Pooja Gor, but Moon Banerjee aka Panna of Sasural Genda Phool and Navin Saini aka Vinu of Bidaaai is also excited", adds source.

We contacted Pooja and she said, "Yes I have heard that Ram Gopal Verma will be shooting in our building for his movie. Though I am not so excited about it, I would love to meet the director. I don't think I will get time from my shooting schedules and I guess he too will be busy in his shooting as well. But let's see how things work out."

May this visit of the talented director be a memorable one for the actors...
Old 04-23-2011, 10:42 AM

Krishna to be arrested in Pratigya...

Krishna to be behind bars in the coming episodes of Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya.....

Krishna(Arhaan Behll) had just kept his baby steps in becoming a responsible man by opening his own dhaba in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya when havoc in the form of Radhe (Manmohan Tiwari) destroyed his efforts by setting the Dhaba on fire.

In the coming episodes, we will see Krishna's perseverance in resurrecting the damage and re-opening the Dhaba.

Our source states, "It will be a new beginning for Krishna, but Radhe will always be there to create new hurdles in the smooth functioning of the dhaba. The next big problem will arise when Radhe will mix
****roaches in the Dhaba food and create unrest. This track will lead to the arrest of Krishna".

We tried contacting Arhaan Behll, but he was unavailable for comment.

The arrest track will open up at the end of next week.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM

Pratigya to face a test of time in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya....

TellyBuzz had reported about Krishna(Arhaan Behll) getting arrested in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. Now we have more news to give on the arrest of Adarsh(Ankit Gera) too.

A little birdie tells us, "Adarsh is the first one to get caught by police. He is arrested on the charge of taking bribe, and this is when Komal(Parvati Sehgal) seeks Pratigya's (Pooja Gor) help to get him out on bail.
However, Pratigya refuses to do so, as she thinks it is not right.

Pratigya soon faces a dilemma when her own husband Krishna is arrested for the charge of beating up Radhe(Manmohan Tiwari). This is when Komal questions Pratigya as to whether she will take to a new principle now that her husband is in trouble".

This situation will create more unrest between Pratigya and Komal, with Pratigya left in a dilemma.

When contacted, Ankit Gera commented, "Please give me a cheque and I will answer your query".

How will Pratigya tackle this problem?

All coming in the Maha Episode that will be aired on 30th April.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:54 PM

Pia gets a make over post leap in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

TellyBuzz was the first to report about the one year leap taking place in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Tonight's episode will deal with the pre-leap as well as post-leap story wherein Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) has lost her memory.

We now give you information on Pia's new look post the leap.

Our source states, "Pia who was earlier seen as the simple girl next door will now don a glam look. She will have the modern getup in her ward robe, while T (Madhura Naik) who was seen as the bimbo babe will have a more matured plain look. T will acquire the powers of vampire catching from her father. Her love track with Kabir (Vishal Gandhi) will kick start soon.

We called Sukriti who confirmed the news of her new look, "The character will be similar but only the look will be changed. Pia who has lost her memory has gone abroad for further studies and now she will come back in a glam look. Pia initially was very plain, but now the look will be changed."

Catch the new look story from today..

Tags
pratigya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->