Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Sponsored Links

Source: CNN18.com  
Old 07-09-2017, 05:56 PM

Default Marino Katsouris Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio, Family and Profile

Marino Katsouris Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio, Family and Profile: Marino Katsouris is a personal trainer, and contestant in reality ITV2 romance show Love Island, which was premiered on 5 June 2017. Love Island known for its hot and heavy *** scenes, the contestants are encouraged to pair up and convince the public they have found love. In a twist at the end of the series, the winning couple are asked to either split the cash, or take the entire 50,000 pot home for themselves.

Get here complete information about Marino Katsouris wiki, biography, age, height, girlfriend, bio, family and profile, and many more details.
Marino Katsouris Bio
Marino Katsouris Wiki and Biography: Marino Katsouris is a well known 22-year-old Personal Trainer from Brighton, England. He is best known for her appearance in popular dating reality show Love Island. He said about himself, “I’ve got something about me and I’m a pretty big extrovert so I say what’s on my mind. I have the body and the looks at the same time – not that I want to sound too ****y… I’m known as the entertainer in my group and can make people laugh.” He added, “I’m a muscular guy and people always tend to think I’m a bad guy but they sit down with me for dinner and realise I’m actually really nice.”

Love Island Contestant
: Marino Katsouris is now one of the most beautiful and strongest contestant on the show Love Island, which premiered on June 5, 2017.

Girlfriend: No relationship information updated.

Marino Katsouris Bio:
  • Name: Marino Katsouris
  • Height: N/A
  • Nationality: British

Tags
love island 2017, marino katsouris, marino katsouris age, marino katsouris bio, marino katsouris biography, marino katsouris family, marino katsouris girlfriend, marino katsouris height, marino katsouris love island, marino katsouris love island contestant, marino katsouris profile, marino katsouris wiki

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: