Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Default Paul Abrahamian Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio, Family and Profile

Paul Abrahamian Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio, Family and Profile:*Paul Abrahamian is a 24 years old Fashion designer.*He*is currently a contestant in*nineteenth season of the*American reality*television series*Big Brother, which was premiered on June 28, 2017 on CBS in the United States and Global Television Network in Canada with a two-hour season premiere. Julie*Chen*is returning as host. All the contestants*will be competing for the main prize of $500,000. All the contestants of the show*were*announced*on Monday, June 19 at 9 AM Eastern / 6 AM Pacific. Get here*complete information*about*Paul Abrahamian wiki,*biography, age, height, girlfriend, bio, family and profile, and many*more details.

Paul Abrahamian Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Bio, Family and Profile

Paul Abrahamian BioPaul Abrahamian Wiki and Biography:*Paul Abrahamian was born on*June 13, 1993 from*Tarzana, California. He was the runner up on*Big Brother 18*in 2016. He is best*known for his lengthy beard and his many tattoos that cover almost every inch of his body. He describes himself as honest, energetic, and spontaneous. His life motto is, “To live my life in such a fulfilling way that when I’m on my deathbed, there’s nothing left for me to experience.”

Big Brother*Contestant: Josh Martinez is one of the 16 contestants, who entered in the show on the first day. He doesn’t revealed his strategy.

Girlfriend:*No relationship information updated.

Paul Abrahamian Bio:

• Name: Paul Abrahamian
  • Born: Tarzana, California
  • Height: N/A
  • Nationality: American

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: