Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajesh Puri to enter Rang Badalti Odhani!

Views: 1793  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-28-2011, 09:58 PM

Default Rajesh Puri to enter Rang Badalti Odhani!

Veteran actor Rajesh Puri to enter in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani as Pritam Singh Pyaare...

After Manini Mihir Mishra, Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One will see another new entry. We hear that veteran actor, Rajesh Puri, will essay the role of Sasha's (Manini Mishra) NRI husband, Pritam Singh Pyaare.

A source says, "Pritam Singh Pyaare is a self made millionaire, well settled in U.S. Today he owns the departmental store, where he used to work as a helper years back. Though he is a millionaire today, he leads a simple and grounded life."

Talking about his entry sequence a source informs, "Sasha always makes hype about her husband being a millionaire. But fact is, Pritam is very much simple from what Sasha has narrated. Therefore sticking to his simplicity, he will come by an auto rickshaw and will also be seen bargaining with the rickshaw driver, thinking that bargaining is the Indian mentality. He eats Vada Pav instead of Burger and will be totally be different to Sasha."

Pritam will be seen in a complete Desi version. After his entry, there would be a track where Pritam will join hands with Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) and Shaan (Karan Tacker) to teach a lesson to Sasha. He will start shooting for the show within a couple of days.

We contacted Yashashree Masurkar aka Khanak who was clueless about the development and she says, "I don't have any idea about anyone entering in the show. It has come as news to me too."

We contacted Manini Mihir Mishra aka Sasha and she confirmed, "Yes, Rajesh Puri will be entering the show as my husband and I am looking forward to the entry."

Pritam's entry will be a spice added in Rang Badalti odhani…

Tags
rang badalti odhani

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->