Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Arjun Bijlani's personal credentials endangered

Views: 2063  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Award Winner

Default Arjun Bijlani's personal credentials endangered

A ‘Reel’ time hero Arjun Bijlani has been transfixed in a ‘Real’ life distress…

Thursday afternoon at 3.30pm, smile and tranquility simply took the exit door from Arjun Bijlani's life, and he was seen resting his depressed face on his hand with no clue about future happenings.

Perplexed what this is all about?

Well, we are not reciting any scene from Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum. Instead it is a real life situation which Arjun Bijlani did confront after he realized that his account in his favorite social networking site and personal email-id accounts were hacked.

Hacking is not an unknown scenario these days, but it could be a matter of serious concern if you have some personal documents in your account, and that's exactly what made Arjun Bijlani tense.

The actor in an unlikely low tune told us, "Yes, this is the second time that my account has been hacked. Since I have personal document details in my email account, I had to cancel even my credit cards and the entire retrieving process is getting a bit tedious this time. I'm thinking of solving this issue in a legal way."

When asked him about hacking on the whole he asserted, "I feel hacking is just unethical and whoever has done this is not doing a right thing. I would request all my friends and fans not to post anything on my existing Facebook or e-mail account as I cant access it anymore".

Tags
arjun bijlani'

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->