Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sanjay Nath in Sahara One's Ganga Ki Dheej..

Views: 2540  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Award Winner

Default Sanjay Nath in Sahara One's Ganga Ki Dheej..

After having played the pivotal role of Pinakin in Imagine's Bandini, Sanjay Nath has been roped in to be an integral part of Harry Baweja's Ganga Ki Dheej..

Sanjay Nath who was seen sharing screen space with Ronit Roy in Imagine's Bandini has been roped in to play a pivotal role in Harry Baweja's show on Sahara One, Ganga Ki Dheej.

TellyBuzz had reported earlier that Kabir Bedi will be staging a comeback to television with this show. Ved Thapar of Raja Rancho fame, Leena Jhumani, Mohit Raina have been finalized to play important characters.

The latest is that Sanjay Nath who essayed the interesting role of Pinakin in Bandini will be playing the right hand of Kabir Bedi in the show.

We hear that the shoot for the show has started in Karnataka, and the show is expected to launch in September.

When contacted, Sanjay Nath confirmed the news and told TellyBuzz, "Yes, I am part of the integral cast of Ganga Ki Dheej. After working with an actor par excellence like Ronit Da in Bandini, I took up this show as I was offered the opportunity to work with a lovely persona like Kabir Bedi. I have always been an admirer of Kabir Bedi".

Talking about his role in Ganga Ki Dheej, the actor said, "The character here is more or less like Pinakin and is very close to Kabir's character. Having said this, I would say that I have left the shade of Pinakin behind and am looking forward to this particular role".

Sanjay who has been famous for his voice overs has been part of Left Right Left, Kahaani Humaarey Mahaabhaarat Ki, Bandini, Koi Aane Ko Hai and Crime Patrol on television. He is presently working on Vipul Shah's movie with John Abraham.

Tags
ganga ki dhee, sanjay nath

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->