Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Views: 426  
Old 01-19-2019, 05:15 PM

Default TV's newsmakers of the week

It was a very eventful week for the world of TV. Actress Charu Asopa made news as rumours of her being in a relationship with Rajeev Sen started doing the rounds. The actress reportedly met him at a party and hit it off then on. Ssara Khan again got subjected to trolling after her lips appeared fuller. She said she got lip fillers. Here is a lowdown...
Charu Asopa
The actress is reportedly dating Sushmita Sen's brother, Rajeev Sen. It seems they met at a party and instantly hit off. A source told The Times of India, "Yes, Charu and Rajeev are dating each other. Their relationship is very tender at this stage and it has just been a few days to them making it official. Both of them are not ready to talk about their relation in public as of now and are taking things slowly and steadily. They are really fond of each other. The two just bumped at a party and were seen getting on like a house on fire." Both of them have shared each other's pictures on social media and their chemistry is too cute.
Abhishek Verma
The actor made a comeback on his popular daily that features Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel in lead roles. He returned in the character of Yug, a middle-class man. His comeback coincided with his birthday and Abhishek was extremely elated. He told IANS, "I am elated to be working with everyone, especially with Divyanka didi and Karan bhaiya again as I share an amazing rapport with them. Since I was playing their son, my bond with them is special and stronger."
Ankita Lokhande
Some days back, rumours had surfaced that Ankita Lokhande would marry her beau, Vicky Jain sometime in 2019. However, she has denied the marriage rumours. The actress told Bombay Times, "If it happens, I will let you know and invite you for the wedding. I canít say anything right now, but there are no plans, yet. I am just focusing on work at the moment." She said that he was a really nice guy and a businessman from Bilaspur, Madhya Pradesh.
Sara Khan
The actress used lip fillers to get fuller lips and was brutally trolled. Netizens thought that she did lip surgery. However, she said they were fillers and temporary in nature.

Niti Taylor
The actress is the latest entry on Nakuul Mehta's hit TV show that has started its second season. She plays the character of Mannat Kaur Khurrana. Fans are extremely happy with her entry on the popular daily soap.

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: