Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Prachi Desai on Kitchen Champion

Views: 1612  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Award Winner

Default Prachi Desai on Kitchen Champion

Prachi Desai at the inaugral episode of Colors TV, Kitchen Champion 3....

As reported earlier by tellybuzz that, Colors TV is headed towards serving a new platter with Kitchen Champion Season 3. Also as per prior intimation Prachi Desai fresh after the success of her latest movie will be seen kick-starting the 1st episode of COLORS popular cookery reality show.

Along with host Ronit Roy she will be seen as the special guest to cheer the contestants and guide them through their culinary forays. The highlight of the entire show however was not just the scrumptious food cooked by the contestants but Prachi herself.

A complete foodie at heart, she gorged away on all the cheese dishes that the contestants made. Be it the cheese sandwiches or cheese toppings off the biscuits, basic simple cheese cubes, she enjoyed all the cheesiness.

Sharing her experience on the show Prachi said, "I just love cheese! All this food is so delicious, I could eat it all! Each participant on the show is excellent with their cooking and this is just the first episode. The competition is really strong; I can't wait to see who emerges as the champion."

The popular Kitchen Champion host Ronit Roy, managed to charm this lovely lady as well. The two hit off instantly and Ronit even made tasty 'Bambaiyya bhel' for her. Incidentally, Ronit and Prachi go a long way back when they were co-actors in a TV serial.

"I had no idea that Prachi loved cheese so much, otherwise we would have stocked up on more of it," said Ronit jokingly.

"Prachi is a sweetheart. She's a good friend of mine and I'm glad that she is on the inaugural episode and also for the whole week of Kitchen Champion 3. We will surely have loads of fun"

The show is expecting some big Bollywood celebrity guests in the upcoming weeks. Prachi has set the ball rolling with her cheesy tale, who's next?

Tags
kitchen champion 3, prachi desai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->