Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Top 10 Worst Shoes To Wear And Step In Dog ****

Views: 4118  
Old 08-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Award Winner

Default Top 10 Worst Shoes To Wear And Step In Dog ****

Keeping with a dog theme (see our top 10 smartest dogs), today’s top 10 list is a bit more bizarre, but still helpful advice for those who stroll in dog-filled neighborhoods. Behold the Top 10 Worst Shoes If You Step In Dog ****.
10. Kitten Heels

Ever walked over grass with kitten heels? Those little heals sink right in and it’s like you are wearing flats. Imagine if the grass was actually dog ****. Yuck.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Award Winner

9. Heelys

Stepping in dog poo is bad enough but how about gliding through it balanced on your heels? I hope you’re wearing a helmet! And, good luck cleaning the **** out of the wheel well…
Old 08-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Award Winner

8. Marabou Slippers

I’m optimistically placing this one lower on the list because I’m hoping the ‘gift’ your neighbor’s dog left in your yard is shallow enough not to hit the feathers. The risk is there and, as an added bonus, they are always open-toed, so if you are fancy enough to go take out the trash in your silky robe and marabou slippers, watch your step!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Award Winner

7. Brand New White Running Shoes

If you are impractical enough to buy white street shoes then you know it is only a matter of time before they get their first scuff and it’s all down hill from there. Imagine stepping out in your brand new shoes only to step in dog doo-doo. Brown shoes suddenly make so much more sense.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Award Winner

6. Flip Flops

The first thing to point out about these shoes is that they make you walk funny (“Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop, Flip, Flop”) so I’m opposed to them in general. However, for the purposes of this list I am warning you away from them for two reasons: 1) They leave most of your foot exposed; 2) If you step in something (like some dog flop, for example) it is likely to flip up on to your calf.

Tags
2010, top 10, toppers

Latest News in General Discussion