Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'We are Family' team on India's Got Talent..

Views: 2114  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Award Winner

Default 'We are Family' team on India's Got Talent..

The star cast of We are Family made their presence felt on Colors'India’s Got Talent Khoj 2....

Colors' popular weekend reality show India's Got Talent witnessed an added glimpse of glamor with the presence of Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal who graced the show for the promotion for their upcoming movie 'We are Family'.

We hear that the celebrity guests enjoyed all the acts but the belly dancing performance by the group of girls from the Banjara School of Dance simply stunned actor Arjun Rampal so much that he even exchanged numbers with them.

Arjun Rampal was heard saying, "I am speechless. The way these girls move, it's just amazing. I'm glad that this kind of belly dancing talent is seen in India. I'd really like to learn the art myself. I must say, India's Got Talent and the judges have done a great job in finding and bringing this talent to the fore."

Encouraged by Arjun's comments, the belly dancers too wanted to prove a point before all!! They wer heard saying, "We hope that the art of belly dancing is more recognized and appreciated in India. As a society, India still looks down upon belly-dancing as an art or profession. We would like this attitude to change and people to embrace it as a special art and true talent".

Our source also adds that,"The judges were also awed by their performance to an extent that Arjun fell in love with the girls' talent; Kirron fell in love with the girls' costumes, whereas Sajid fell in love with the girls themselves."

So, don't miss this moment on 3rd September, Friday at 9pm on 'India's Got Talent - Khoj 2' only on COLORS.

Tags
india’s got talent khoj 2, we are family

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->