Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos: TV Stars on their favourite childhood gift

Views: 3109  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Kshitee Jog

Earlier when I used to stay in Thane with maternal grandmother in an old house which is called in Marathi as Wada,I cherish those moments with me in the form of photographs of the Wada now also, not only this I have steel plate which I have kept now also, my granny told me that when I was small I used to have food in that plate only and I was very possessive about the plate as I used to never give it my cousins and now also whenever I am at home I eat in that small plate only and after my marriage I will take that plate to my in-laws place.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Sachin Chhabra

I still have the car that dad gifted me on my 18th birthday. It was my first car and is still very special for me. The bad part was that I had an accident on the first day itself and ended up with a dent in the car but luckily it was not damaged much.

Tags
photos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->