Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sara Khan breaks partnership with Ali, starts her own parlour

Views: 1234  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2011, 11:24 PM
klmn318

Smile Sara Khan breaks partnership with Ali, starts her own parlour

Sara Khan declares that she is no longer associated with the Spa she started with Ali Merchant. Instead she is busy looking after her newly started parlour...

It's a known fact that Sara Khan and Ali Merchant who got wedded in a lavish manner in the Bigg Boss house are no more together!! Well, Sara has now gone a step ahead by withdrawing her partnership for the spa 'Da Luxury Lounge – Tvam' which she set up with Ali, Dr. Jitesh Shetty and Richboyz Entertainment.

The latest is that she has now started her own parlour in the Suburbs of Mumbai.

When contacted, Sara confirmed the news with TellyBuzz saying, "Yes, I have broken my partnership with the Da Luxury Lounge on a good note. I do not want to talk about the reason; I just want to tell that I am no longer associated with the Spa. I have started my individual parlour at Lokhandwala, and it is named 'K SARA'".

Talking more about it, Sara who plays the protagonist in Zee TV And Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi said, "My maamu is taking care of my parlour. I have decided to personally take time off from my hectic schedule to take care of my parlour activities".

Kudos to the self-made woman in Sara…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->