Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ali Merchant SLAPPED Dolly Bidra in Bigg Boss 4

Views: 2485  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2010, 04:21 PM

Default Ali Merchant SLAPPED Dolly Bidra in Bigg Boss 4

Ali Merchant SLAPPED Dolly Bidra Toy in Bigg Boss 4

Ali Merchant talks to Tellybuzz about his grand wedding in Colors' Bigg Boss 4

Ali Merchant has got the biggest gift ever after entering Bigg Boss 4; his marriage with Sara Khan. He entered as a guest in the show and came out as a married man.
But there have been a lot of issues and tantrums regarding his wedding with Sara, which was believed to be over long back, outside the house and in the media. Ali is back after his grand wedding in Bigg Boss 4 and in a chat with Tellybuzz he clarifies all the rumours about his relation with Sara and the news of his first marriage with her.

How was the experience in Bigg Boss 4?
The most memorable experience of my life time because I got married

You have exclusively told Tellybuzz that even if the show approaches you, you will not enter the house, what made you change the decision?
My parents were the main reason that I entered the house because they were really concerned for Sara. There have been a lot of stories relating to her and her life and it was high time that I enter the house and see for myself what is really happening in the show. I wanted to face the reality being in reality.

Your marriage is now the talk of the town, how do you feel?

I feel great and this is the most beautiful and amazing gift that Bigg Boss has given me and I will always be obliged to them. We were planning to get married long back but we were so much engaged in our work and the schedule did not give us time.

Why did you want to get married again in Bigg Boss after already being married?

I want to make this clear that we were only engaged previously and were not married. If I was married already the news would be out and why would I get married again? The pictures that were shown in the media were the engagement pictures.

There were also an acclamation that you were paid to get married in Bigg Boss House, what would you comment on that?
It is obvious that a channel might pay a new comer to get married to an unknown person. But why would they pay to a couple who had already decided to get married. There were also rumours that Ashmit, Sara and I had dinner together before I entered the house. I would say that whoever is the person spreading rumour, I would give the person the money if he gets me proof of all these. I went into the house because I was terribly missing Sara and wanted to show people who she really is as a normal young girl who is of today and very chilling. She cannot be Sadhna all the time and people should accept that.

We also hear that the production house had already given you instructions to enter the house as a guest and convince Sara to get married to you, is this true?

Not all. The production house never gave me any such instructions and everything happened in the house when Sara and I were chatting with each other and I asked her to marry me. Even she too wanted the wedding to happen but expected after the show. But she was surprised when I insisted we will get married in the house, because she didn't think that could happen. But I told her that we can request Bigg Boss whether we could get married in the house. After we requested Bigg Boss, hecalled us the next day in the confession room to ask Sara if she was serious about the wedding and if she was, the he would agree. We both got a shock as we didn't expect Bigg Boss would agree. Later then they asked how we wanted the wedding to happen and we asked for a proper wedding wherein there will be the Haldi, Mehndi and Sangeet like any normal wedding. That was an unbelievable moment when Bigg Boss agreed for our wedding.

What was your reaction when Bigg Boss asked you to move out soon after you got wed?
I was shocked and my mind got blank at the moment and didn't know what to say.

What was the last thing you told Sara when you left the house?
I was in the shock when I left the house and when I was coming out I just told Sara to take care of herself and the others to take care of her. When I was walking towards Salman Khan my eyes were red and could not speak anything and I just said I love u Sara.

So what are your plans once Sara is out from the house?
We will keep a reception for our friends and family and all the media will be invited and we are planning to go to Maldives for our Honeymoon and I have to look out for other places too (laughs)

Are you apprehensive about your friend's reaction to your news on the already happened marriage once?
I have already met some of my friends and they know what was happening. They know Sara and her family well and they know how she has been taking care of them since a very young age.

Who was your good friend in Bigg Boss?
Ashmit Patel was a real good friend of mine.

Who do you think should win Bigg Boss
Ashmit because he knows how to handle the situation and has the sense to face the issues.

Tags
ali merchant, bigg boss 4, dolly bindra

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->