Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Views: 110 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2017, 07:25 AM

Default WikiLeaks - Winner Who won The X Factor 2017? Final results revealed as top two

Who won The X Factor 2017? Final results revealed as top two are confirmed | The X Factor 2017

The X Factor 2017 winner is one step closer to being revealed after last night's first final results.
Grace Davies and Rak-Su are the two remaining acts in the running to be crowned The X Factor winner 2017 tonight.
Kevin Davy White finished bottom of the vote on Saturday, leaving the competition in third place.
Lines to vote for the winner opened at the start of yesterday's live show at London's Excel Centre before the first round of performances.

Grace Davies performed new song Live And Let Die by Wings. Rak-Su reprised their own hit original song Mamacita while Kevin Davy White sung new song Whole Lotta Love by Lez Zeppelin.

It was then onto the duets, where Kevin Davy White performed with Tokio Myers on Fastlove, Pt 1 by George Michael before Grace Davies duetted with BRIT Award winner Paloma Faith on Grace's track Roots. Rak Su finished the night's performances, teaming up with Grammy-award winning rapper Wyclef Jean on Rak-Su's original song Dimelo.

Who won The X Factor 2017?

After all the songs, lines were frozen before Dermot O'Leary announced the third placed finalist.
Dermot started by announcing the acts with the most votes, beginning with Grace and then Rak-Su.

That meant that with the fewest votes at the freeze, Kevin Davy White bowed out of the competition in third place.
Kevin said: "Thank you to the UK for believing me to put me on this stage, I've learned so much and I can't wait to show you what more I can do."

His mentor Nicole Scherzinger added: "For me he has already won, I can't wait too get his album!"
Grace and Rak-Su will now go forward to tonight's final results live show where one of them will WIN this year's series.

The pair will perform live for one last time before lines close for good.

All of the votes from Saturday will carry over and each app voter has another five free votes to use.
The X Factor 2017 final continues Sunday night at the later time of 7:15PM on ITV where there will be performances from Sam Smith, Little Mix and Pink.

Get the latest X Factor news

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: