Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Fan Dedicates His Newly Brought BMW To A.R. Rahman – Here’s How He Reacted!

Views: 624  
Old 05-20-2019, 07:26 AM

Default Fan Dedicates His Newly Brought BMW To A.R. Rahman – Here’s How He Reacted!

An Indian man in Australia has purchased his dream car with a customised licence plate that reads “I (heart emoji) ARR”. The music maestro asked him to drive safely.

The fan is seen posing in front of his new BMW car — a red beauty from the Z4 series.

Fan Dedicates His Newly Brought BMW To A.R. Rahman – Here’s How He Reacted!He captioned it: “A.R. Rahman, I might be your biggest fan ever. Today, I bought my dream car and I knew I’d cherish it for a long time. I wanted the car to have my idol’s name on it. Thank you for changing my life with your music.”

The Grammy winner replied to his tweet with a smiling emoji and said: “Drive safely.”

Trending

Rahman has delivered multiple chartbusters in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, English and Persian films. The founder of the KM Music Conservatory hasn’t restricted himself to just music. The “Urvasi Urvasi” hitmaker also got into the director’s chair for “Le Musk“, among other things.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Fan Dedicates His Newly Brought BMW To A.R. Rahman – Here’s How He Reacted! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum