Go Back   Wiki NewForum > International Buzz

Sponsored Links

International Buzz Paparazzi, News, Celebrity, Photos, Videos & Gossip

Views: 413 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 12-20-2018, 03:59 PM

Default Photos - Second wedding reception

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas host a second wedding reception in Mumbai-See pics

Take a look at the pics of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas second wedding reception in Mumbai

1/5

Image credit: yogen shah Priyanka-Nick Mumbai reception: PeeCee stuns in contemporary blue Sabyasachi outfit

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas hosted a second wedding reception in Mumbai on Wednesday (December 19, 2018). Priyanka donned a blue Sabyasachi lehenga, whereas Nick Jonas chose a smart suit. The couple were all smiles as they arrived hand-in-hand for the party. The venue was decked up with flowers and the couple’s signature ‘NP’ logo.

2/5

Image credit: yogen shah Priyanka Chopra’s blue outfit featured gold zari embroidery with embellishments

Priyanka Chopra looked dazzling in a navy-blue, custom, corset-style Benarasi gown, created by designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The outfit featured gold zari embroidery with embellishments. The 36-year-old actress completed her look with Victorian jewels by Sabyasachi Jewelry.

3/5
Image credit: yogen shahPriyanka Chopra’s mother Dr Madhu Chopra hosted a second reception in Mumbai

Priyanka’s mother Dr Madhu Chopra hosted a second reception in Mumbai for her family, friends and the media. Her elaborate uncut diamond necklace was her only other stand-out piece of jewellery. The star will host the third reception on December 20 for her industry friends with Nick by her side.

4/5
Image credit: yogen shahPriyanka Chopra Introduces Nick Jonas as Husband at Reception

Priyanka and Nick took to the stage to thank everyone who had arrived. Priyanka began, “I want my husband to meet all the special people here. So thank you so much for being here. Friends of my parents, my mom who is hosting this wonderful evening and my dad, who I know is here. Thank you so much for coming and giving us your blessings and I hope you have a wonderful time tonight.” PC ended the speech by proudly saying, “And this is my husband Nick Jonas,” which was followed by a loud applause as the guests cheered for the newly-weds.

5/5
Image credit: yogen shahNick Jonas says ‘This is my first show in India’

Nick Jonas took over the mic from PeeCee and started with a joke, “This is my first show in India,” as the crowd broke into laughter.

Tags
photos

New topics in International Buzz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: