Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Athiya Shetty talks about one ground rule of the Shetty house!

Views: 1103  
Old 08-23-2019, 02:46 PM

Default Athiya Shetty talks about one ground rule of the Shetty house!

Athiya Shetty, daughter of Bollywood action hero Suniel Shetty, made her debut with Hero, alongside Adtiya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab’s son, Sooraj Pancholi has revealed a rather intriguing rule that is followed at her house.

Revealing the one thumb rule ahead of her brother, Ahaan Shetty’s debut film, RX100, has told PTI, “Our family rule is that we don’t give each other advice. We pick up on our learnings as our journey unfolds. I think my parents have done that with me and now we’re doing that with my brother.”

Athiya Shetty talks about one ground rule of the Shetty house!The 26 year old who is awaiting the release of film; Motichoor Chaknachoor alongside Nawazuddin Siddiqui, said she is hoping to make her digital debut soon. Athiya said, “It’s just a platform that allows you to watch so many different films from so many different countries and cultures. It kind of makes the world smaller and united.”

Trending

It certainly will be a delight to see the actress to the big screen after a while since her last release of 2018, Nawabzaade.

Thanks and Cheers!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Athiya Shetty talks about one ground rule of the Shetty house! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum