Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hina Khan talks about her show's success

Views: 1924  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-02-2010, 03:55 PM

Default Hina Khan talks about her show's success

Hina Khan aka Akshara of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata is very happy the way the show has made success. She gives credit to the creative members and the actors who are working so hard for this show.

We spoke to Hina Khan aka Akshara about her on-going track response and more who said, “Yes, it’s quite boring that I am crying in the show and for that I am getting good response as wherever I go, people from all ages come to me and say “Itna Kyun Ro rahi ho..” ‘Please do not cry didi…I feel so good that you are acting and your hard work is recognized by the audiences. I am also enjoying my acting. Even my family is watching this show in Kashmir and sometime I get a call from my relatives and friends asking about the track of the show.”

Further, when asked her when Naitik-Akshara will be back together she said, “I think by the end of this month Akshara will be happy but in the mean time she will cry more and more. I am happy the way the people have admired our show right from the beginning, whether it’s my entry in the Singhania household, Gayatri maa’s insecurity towards her son, the entire Nandini-Mohit love episodes and tension between Akshara-Naitik. The show has maintained its TRP ranking as compared to other shows like Uttaran, Pavitra Rishta which went up and down but our show consistently held the no 1 show in the channel. I am hoping that we will maintain our number 1 position for the next six months and for that the whole unit including me are working hard.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->