Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Atul Srivastava to do a cameo in Gili Gili Gappa

Views: 2497  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-13-2011, 09:37 AM
ghij827

Exclamation Atul Srivastava to do a cameo in Gili Gili Gappa

Veteran actor Atul Srivastava to don a double role for SAB TV's Gili Gili Gappa...

Atul Srivastava, last seen in Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale and Bhagyavidhaata, will now enter in SAB TV's Gili Gili Gappa in a double role.

A source informs, "Atul Srivastava will essay the character called Naurangi Lal who is a watchman at V.N. Shastri's (Varun Badola) haveli. The haveli is believed to be haunted and is said that the ghost of Naurangi Lal's grandfather roams around and scares off everyone who stays in the haveli. The role of the spirit is also donned by Atul. "

"The Shastri family encounters the ghost when they all plan for a picnic at the haveli. The ghost will try to make the family's life hell so that they leave the haveli at the earliest, but Sandhya (Shweta Gulati) saves her family with the magical powers. The shoot will start from today," adds source.

We contacted Atul Srivastava and he confirmed his presence in the show, "Yes, I will be essaying a double role in Gili GilI Gappa and I am looking forward for the shoot as we have not yet started with the shoot,"

We contacted Shoma Anand but she remained clueless about the development and she says, "I don't know about any entry in the show as I am on my way to the sets."

Atul was also seen in renowned movies like Munna Bhai M.B.B.S and many others.

Let's see how far Atul Srivastava's track reaps in TRPs for the show...

Tags
gili gili gappa, sab tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->