Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Facebook Marketing, Does It Work?

Views: 1936  
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 AM
Award Winner

Default Facebook Marketing, Does It Work?

Quite frankly, you've got to pay attention to Facebook marketing strategies if you want to be on the cutting edge. Currently, Alexa ranks Facebook the number three website on the entire internet over the last three months.

However, this month (September 2009) Facebook is rated #2, passing up both YouTube and Yahoo. It's a simple fact that Facebook is the wave of the future online and it's something that can help all of us make more money from our respective businesses.

My goal in this article is to simply share with you how you can take some simple concepts and drive them straight into your profits.

First we need to ask what the main purpose of Facebook is for the majority of online users. To break things into absolute basics, social networks are built to do just that, be social and network.

People don’t want to be badgered by business offers on their Facebook accounts again and again. I’m constantly annoyed on Facebook by people who send me ‘opportunity of a lifetime’ messages, and you probably are, too. (If that's you, you need to stop it immediately.)

So what you want to do is just be on Facebook to really connect with people, and to benefit them in some way if you can. If your goal is to improve others lives, simply convey value in your messages and they are find to send out, as long as the sole purpose of the message isn't to sell something!

ADD VALUE before you do anything, and people will instinctively be attracted to looking at your business offers on their own.

Really, it’s a similar concept to networking at a Chamber of Commerce meeting or a Church of some kind. Have you ever been attacked by a business opportunity at Church? I have. It’s annoying, much in the same way as it is to be spammed on Facebook by offer after repetitive offer.

Before I get too far into this, I want to be clear. Now Facebook isn't my main promotional strategy, but I do use it often. What I use Facebook for is simple, I connect with the people who opt in to my newsletter by finding them on Facebook and saying hello.

What I’ve found is this simple act of connecting increases the amount that my subscribers purchase from me by 200%. Simple, isn’t it? Then I simply connect with the people who ask me questions. I don't take too much time doing this, I just respond to all of my messages a couple of times per week.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Award Winner

It really makes me wonder why so few people actually take the time to personally touch base with their customers. Using this simple technique, I've created a lot of great relationships, and made enough money to make it worth it. Try it, and let me know how it works!

Remember, just keep in mind the following principle and you'll be ok. Give abundantly, and you'll recieve abundantly in return. This simple law governs all successful, long term marketing online. I'll see you on Facebook.

David Wood is an expert in teaching people how to create incredible business relationships online. You're in luck, because David recently interviewed a top producer on Facebook, Jim Chao, who earns more than $10,000 per month off of Facebook alone. Click on the following link now to listen in to the Facebook Secrets

Latest News in General Discussion