Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details Sapna Chaudary - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Views: 3416  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2017, 06:59 PM

Default Full Details Sapna Chaudary - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Sapna Chaudary
Video plays, voiceover says she is famous dancing sensation. Sapna comes on stage, she dances on punjabi song. Salman dances with her too. Salman welcomes her. Salman says her name is Sapna, she is very popular. Salman says she came in auditions and there were so many fans of her, all wanted selfie with her. She has crores of views on social media. Salman says you are in news. Sapna says my mom says I am walking time bomb. Salman says then you will have to stand in witness box, she says this wont spare me. Salman says you have chosen dancing why? she says it was my hobby and I made it profession but a lot has changed, something wrong happens wherever I go,you will see. Salman says neighbors are watching you. Salman says you have many fans but people also think this profession is not clean? she says yes its because of filth in their eyes. Salman says yes, its your eyes filth, take it out, you have seen her performance and she is always shalwar kameez, they are jealous. Sapna says I make them more jealous with my smile, I took poison because I was tired of my life but God kept me here, I learned that I used to get affected by people but now I dont even listen to them and now life is amazing. Neighbors ring doorbell. Sapna says they are ****guys. Luv is miffed hearing it. Sabyasachi welcomes Sapna and says you said if your dances are filthy then all item numbers of bollywood are filthy? she says yes, what have I done that they call me filthy? all are filthy then. Sabyasachi says why people give you money for dancing? Salman says we dont work without payment, I dont dance for free, she is correct, all are equal. Sapna says now answer him, Sabyasachi says good answer, neighbors say she is fit to go in house, you are very good. Salman sends her in house.

Sapna Chaudhari

The lady hails from the interiors of North and dances at various low and high class parties.

Profile, biography and interesting information

Sapna Chaudhary, a singer and dancer of Haryana is another participant in Bigg Boss 11 as a commoner contestant. Sapna is not only famous for her typical dance but also became a controversial character when she attempted suicide. See detail information, biography and profile of Sapna Chaudhary, Bigg Boss 11 contestant.

Sapna Chaudhary was all set to enter last year in Bigg Boss 10, but due to some monetary issue, she was not as a part of the show last season, but this time in Bigg Boss 11, she is all set to enter as a commoner contestant. Gaining huge popularity by her typical dance and songs, Sapna Chaudhary is a household name in Haryana, Delhi and Northern part of India.

Profile, biography of Sapna Chaudhary, contestant Bigg Boss 11

Sapna Chaudhary present status - Sapna Chaudhary is single at present.

Sapna Chaudhary age - Her date of birth is on 1990 and her present age is 27 years.

Sapna Chaudhary address - She is basically from Rohtak, Haryana but presently residing at Delhi.

Facebook profile of Sapna Chaudhary - No facebook profile has been seen.

Twitter profile of Sapna Chaudhary - No twitter account available.

Sapna Chaudhary works, achievements and controversies

Sapna Chaudhary is a dancer and singer, she has a typical dance number which has been sensational and liked by not only youth but even by older aged person. Some even claimed Sapna's dance as vulgar and cheap, but Sapna in reply said that if her dance is vulgar and cheap then all the item dance in movies by actresses should be considered as cheap.
During initial stage, Sapna Chaudhary had to struggle a lot, she came into controversy when she was alleged to hurt the sentiment of a particular caste. She even had to face legal notice and in frustration she attempted suicide once. Now Sapna is a heartthrob of Haryana and Delhi and rules millions of heart.

Sapna Chaoudhary journey in and as Bigg Boss 11 contestant

Sapna Chaudhary is bold and extrovert and a perfect Bigg Boss material. She was even approached for Bigg Boss 10, but it didn't materialized. But this time in Bigg Boss 11 she will be seen ruling the house as a commoner contestant. She will have to be calculative in expressing her aggression as she will certainly be the main target in the house.

Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Sapna Chaudhary: Dance Queen Of North Dreams To Shake A Leg With Deepika Padukone And More Lesser Known Facts

Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Sapna Chaudhary: Lesser Known Facts
Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Sapna Chaudhary

Salman Khan is back with a bang with yet another season of Bigg Boss 11. We are just getting to know the contestants and dancer and YouTube Sensation Sapna Chaudhary is one of the names that have us excited. She may not be a known face or name to a lot of viewers, but YouTube is full of videos of her dancing up a storm on some very peppy numbers. Hailing from Haryana, Sapna Chaudhary, is a popular stage artist in North India.

Sapna made a very interesting entry into the house. Dancing on one of her popular songs, she tempted Salman Khan as well to join her on the stage and give us an entertaining performance. It surely took us back to Salman’s ‘Phillauri Bina Chutney Kaise Bani’ dance from Dabangg 2. We also loved how confident she was while interacting with Salman. She won us over when she said, “I don’t care about people who call me or my dance vulgar since the problem is in their eyes.”

We are expecting her to make the show interesting with her strong and entertaining personality. Here’s some more information about Bigg Boss 11 contestant Sapna Chaudhary.
  • Sapna was always interested in dancing but it was her father’s death when she was just 12-years-old to take up dancing and support her family.
  • There was no looking back for her since then. She is a popular artist in not just Haryana but also in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Punjab.
  • In September last year, Sapna had attempted suicide by consuming rat poison. She was taken to the hospital and received timely medical care that saved her life. She took the step due to online harassment for her performances which her critics dubbed as ‘vulgar’.
  • She is a huge fan of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone and aspires to share stage with her once in her life. Now, as is the tradition, most film stars come to Bigg Boss to promote their film’s ahead of the release. On the launch premiere, we saw Judwaa 2 stars grace the event. And now, with Deepika’s Padmavati releasing on December 1, we might see her along with her co-stars Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh enter the house. Sapna’s wish to shake a leg with Deepika might just come true in Bigg Boss 11. And it will be a treat for our eyes, isn’t it?
  • It is a regular thing for her videos to go viral on social media. Solid Body, Gora Gora, Bahu Zamidar Ki and Rate Vade Ge are some of her most loved dance numbers.

Old 10-01-2017, 07:37 PM

Bigg Boss 11 Contestant: Haryanvi Singer-Dancer Sapna Chaudhary Had Attempted Suicide After Being Harassed Online

Bigg Boss 11: Why Sapna Chaudhary Is One Of The Strongest Contenders This Season

Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Sapna Chaudhary

Haryanvi Singer-Dancer Sapna Chaudhary is one of the contestants on Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 11. The popular artist from the North made an exciting and entertaining entry into the house, making even Salman Khan join her on the stage during her introductory dance performance. She is a YouTube sensation, but life hasn’t been all hunky dory for the young performer.
In September last year, Sapna had attempted suicide by consuming rat poison after succumbing to harassment she faced online for her dance. Fortunately, Sapna, who lives in New Delhi’s Chhawla town with her mother and brother, was taken to the hospital and received timely medical care that saved her life.

As per reports, the dancer-singer was accused of hurting sentiments of a particular community through certain lines in the song during one of her stage shows. Before attempting suicide, she wrote a six-page suicide note where she named a certain Satpal Tanwar for being the reason why she was forced to take such an extreme step.

As per police investigating Sapna’s case, Satpal had run an online campaign against the singer for her vulgar dance and objectionable content in her song. He also filed a complaint with Haryana police, which led to her being booked under the SC and ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act. In her suicide note, Sapna had stated, “I am in this profession to earn a livelihood…The reason for my step is only and only Satpal Tanwar. With folded hands I appeal to those in the Haryana Cabinet to not trouble my mother after this and ensure the strictest possible punishment for Tanwar.”

Sapna also pointed out in her note that the song ‘Ragini’, which led to all this, was also sung by other singers. However, she came out stronger than ever from this incident. Today, during her interaction with Salman Khan during Bigg Boss 11 premiere, she gave us a glimpse of her strong, confident personality. She may still have some critics, they may still call her names, and judge her performances, but Sapna Chaudhary has decided that she will not let any of that affect her. “Those who feel that my performance in vulgar, the problem is with their eyes and the way they see,” is what she keeps in mind to get over the negative comments that come her way.

Sapna has seen a lot in life already and gone through the lowest trough that forced her to take an extreme step. Now, after having put the lows behind her and emerging stronger as ever, she certainly will be one of the strongest contestants on the show this season. Being mentally strong and popularity are two important aspects that can take you ahead in the reality show and Sapna Chaudhary seem to be armed with both of these. We feel she will definitely be one to watch out for in Bigg Boss 11.

Tags
bigg boss 11 contestants list with photos 2017, bigg boss 11 first episode, bigg boss 11 house, bigg boss 11 wiki, bigg boss 2017 winner, bigg boss season 11 contestants, sapna chaudary

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->