Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashutosh Kaushik out of Big Brother (UK Show)

Views: 2168  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Sumathi

Default Ashutosh Kaushik out of Big Brother (UK Show)

Ashutosh Kaushik, winner of Bigg Boss 2, was all set to participate in Big Brother UK. The young lad was all set to leave on December 26 but Kaushik had to back out at the last moment. Ashutosh says the problem was language. He can't speak English and the show organisers refused to give him a translator.

“Yes I was going there but it did not work out as they refused to give me translator or anyone who will help me out there with language. Here itself I cannot catch words and it would have been very difficult for me to be there with them so now I am not part of the show," he says honestly.

But Ashutosh isn't worried. He has already got himself another project.

“I have signed a movie with Kamal Khan. He is making a sequel to Deshdrohi and I will be playing an important role in the film. We are starting our first schedule next month," says Kaushik.

When asked whether he managed to woo his girlfriend Sonal, Ashutosh says, "No...she did not talk to me at all so I have also stopped trying to contact her. I think since you guys are teasing me...now I feel that I should try my luck with Dianaji!"

Tags
big brother, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->