Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star One’s, Miley Jab Hum Tum is soon to portray a love triangle

Views: 1704  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Administrator

Default Star One’s, Miley Jab Hum Tum is soon to portray a love triangle

Star One’s, Miley Jab Hum Tum is soon to portray a love triangle between Nupur, Mayank and the new man Dhruv...

Post the charismatic portrayal of the character Vansh in Colors' Uttaran, Rohit Khurana is back in a new avatar to impress the youth as the new man in Nupur aka Rati Pandey's life in Star One and Sunshine Productions and Endemol's popular youth based show Miley Jab Hum Tum.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "Rohit Khurana will be seen presenting the role of Nupur's fiance named Dhruv. Rohit's entry in the show will bring in some major twists; as till now Gunjan (Sanaya Irani), Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) and Samrat (Mohit Sehgal) have been trying their level best to reveal Nupurs' real identity, but Rohit's entry will put them in dilemma."

Our source also adds that, "He will enter as Nupur's fiance, post which her character secret will be revealed. Rohit's character is that of a very sweet charming, flamboyant guy with a grey shade to it and will also be shown as an obsessed lover with high temperament."

When contacted, Sudhir Sharma the producer of the show confirmed the news saying, "Yes Rohit is entering the show and we choose him because he fits in the character well and he even holds certain amount of popularity that was necessary for this role."

When contacted, Rohit Khurana also confirmed the news saying, "Yes I'm doing a cameo in Miley Jab Hum Tum and I decided to take up this role because it's a very popular show; also apart from that for me 'Time is money' and as my shoot for Star Plus show got postponed for a week so, I didn't want to waste my time."

If sources are to be believed Rohit's entry sequence will be aired early next week and he would be seen for 5-6 episodes.

Tags
miley jab hum tum, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->