Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bhojpuri superstar’s past life revealed

Views: 1765  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Award Winner

Default Bhojpuri superstar’s past life revealed

When we say Bhojpuri superstar, we obviously mean actor and host Ravi Kissen. The actor, who hosts Raaz Pichle Janam Ka on NDTV Imagine will be seen undergoing past life regression therapy with the help of therapist Trupti Jayin.

This special episode is going to be quite interesting, trust us! You got to watch the episode to believe us. So, make sure you catch up on this episode tonight at 9.30 pm.

Now, since Ravi is all set to undergo the therapy, who do you think will host this special episode tonight? Any guesses? All right, let us tell you. None other than Shekhar Suman. Yes, this talented actor-cum-judge and host and singer and blah blah blah who has already undergone this therapy on the show earlier will replace Ravi on the show, but just for tonight’s episode.

According to Ravi, one thought that really drives him crazy is the fear of going away from his family. If your question is why? We suggest you watch the episode, as the actor found out why on the show. The very first reason why this Bhojpuri star was eager to undergo the therapy is because he’s always wanted to know how does this therapy help a person understand the real reason behind his/her present day fears or phobia.

Talking about the actors past life, it’s been revealed that Ravi saw himself as a 35-year-old Naga Sadhu in Manali during the 1890s. He was forced to get married at a very young age by his parents and that too against his will. Now, can you guess what was he in his past life? An actor? Doctor? Farmer? No! He was a serial ****er. Yes, you read that right! It’s said that certain circumstances led Ravi Kissen to commit three ******s in his past life, which completely changed his life forever.

Here’s what Ravi has to say about his experience, “I’m completely amazed by my regression and feel relieved about my fear. I now have a positive attitude towards my negative feelings and look forward to a better life ahead.” Now, only if this is true, (we mean if you weren’t paid extra to say all this) we really hope this helps you get rid of your fear and helps you live a fearless and a much better life ahead.

Tags
bhojpuri star, ndtv imagine, raaz pichle janaam ka, ravi kishen

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->