Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

He is back in Perfect Bride

Views: 2597  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-15-2009, 01:46 PM

Thumbs up He is back in Perfect Bride

Vishal Malhotra is said to have left anchoring Perfect Bride on not so happy memories, but to prove all rumours wrong he is back in the show to celebrate the occasion of Diwali with three mentors and contestants.

Vishal informs that there were no differences between him, production house Miditech and the channel.” Now everyone will get an answer for their questions and it will be a good reply for all those who had spread all incorrect things about me. The situation was like that I had an agreement with them for a certain number of episodes, I shot for them and then they wanted to me to do more but I had other commitments so they took the other guy.”

Vishal decided to keep mum about it because he thinks that if he would have given an explanation that time then nobody would have believed him.” But now they have called me for this special episode and I said yes to them. We have not decided whether I will continue further or not. Leaving the show was our mutual decision.”

The actor still misses the show.” I miss Shekharji and Mallaika the most as Amrita is my close friend and we are always in touch with each other. Moreover I had a very nice bond with the contestants also so I miss them too. I try to catch up with few episodes here and there. Romit is doing a great job as a host, he is a sweet human being.”

He thinks that whatever happened with Gaurav was because people cannot tolerate screaming and shouting after some point,” It was a matter of weakness- we all have such off moments .But at the end of the day everyone should know that it is a show.”

His entry in the show is going to be a surprise for all the contestants as none of them knows about it. Meanwhile he says that Rajdeep,Pooja and Hitesh have fair chances of winning the show.

Tags
host, perfect bride, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->