Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

India’s Magic Star reached its pinnacle

Views: 2281  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Award Winner

Default India’s Magic Star reached its pinnacle

STAR One’s weekend magical reality show Cadbury Gems presents India’s Magic STAR will get tougher with the participants no longer playing in teams. They will be competing individually now and the competition will bring out the best in all the magicians.

This also means that the magicians will be free to approach opposite team mentors as well as seek advise from Franz Harary.

We ask our top 5 contestants as what do they feel about being segregated....

Magician Atul from Vasanth's Dragon
“I don’t think it would make any difference because we are here to perform. Though we take some advice from the judges, it may always not be helpful. So I have just decided to perform for the audiences and only for them.”

Kruti Parekh from Vasanth's Dragon
“I had mentioned earlier that our team mentor hardly helped us, so it doesn’t make too much of a difference to me. So far, the acts have been mine and I will continue mentor used to never help us in our acts and so for me it doesn’t matter.”
Magician Sooraj from Rajath's Eagle
“I think now we would be discussing our queries with the other judges and understand their way of functioning as well. The competition has gone tougher and we’re ready to prove ourselves.”

Magician Tejas from Rajath's Eagle
“Its very sad that now we are not in teams anymore, but at the same time I am happy that I can interact with the other judges as well.”

Magician Uday from Rajath's Eagle
It doesn’t matter for who I am playing for, because my sole aim is to entertain the audiences and that I am doing with all the hard work. The judges have been helpful and full of advice right from the beginning of the show.”
In addition to the performances, there will be a special price for the best performance of the day. So to know who will do well this week, tune into Cadbury Gems India Magic Star every Saturday –Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
india’s magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->