Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hemant ******s his wife

Views: 1857  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Award Winner

Default Hemant ******s his wife

Actor Hemant Chaddha has ******ed his wife. Before you jump onto any conclusion, actor has ******ed his on-screen wife in the upcoming episode of CID. He plays Vikram who ****s his first wife for property and remarries.

It is his second wife who joins hands with the CID team to unmask the cold-blooded ****** behind the innocent face.

Says Chaddha, “I play Vikram who ******s his first wife for property and remarries. The role is very challenging, as you have to pretend like a saint but in real you are a ******er. My second wife will dress like my first wife and will prompt me to confess that I had indeed ****ed her.”

Trupti Shah, associate creative head of the show, says, “Hemant tries to **** his wife Prateeksha and even buries her, but the lady survives the ******. She takes the identity of her friend Mona who has been shot dead by her uncle. Taking the advantage of a new identity, she unmasks her husband and bring out the truth in front of everyone.”

Catch Hemant’s attempt to ****** his wife tomorrow at 10:00 pm on CID on Sony Entertainment Television.

Tags
cid, hemant, sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->