Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rakshanda plays a lawyer in Ekta's next

Views: 2215  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2009, 03:07 PM

Default Rakshanda plays a lawyer in Ekta's next

Kyunki's Tanya, Rakshanda Khan, will be seen as a lawyer in Ekta's next show Kitni Mohabbat Hai.
"I am playing Ganga Rai who is a lawyer. The story eventually starts with Ganga and Arjun (Karan Kundra) and then goes into flashback. Arjun has been in the jail for 2 years and Ganga wants to fight his case and free him from jail," explains Rakshanda.

Rakshanda will be seen in a very different look in this show. "They wanted me to look completely different and hence they've used the color white with Shewanis throughout,” says the actress.

Rakshanda and Ganga however share something in common. "They both are extremely stubborn. Ganga is stubborn - not because she is proud but because she knows that she can do it. That way.. I think Rakshanda is a bit shaky,” she says.

Rakshanda says her role be more like a cameo. "I will probably be there for a couple of months.”

After Kyunki… this show will mark Rakshanda’s return to the small screen and to Balaji.

"It was great to be back," exclaims the actress, "Balaji is like my home. It has given me my first fiction in the form of Kyunki. Actually I never left Balaji…I was just on a small break and it’s lovely to be with my own people once again.”

The show will air on NDTV Imagine from January 19th at 10:30pm.

Tags
kitni mohabbat hai, ndtv imagine

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->